Monday, September 04, 2006

I had a really nice weekend. Despite being sick. I ended up going out to Sylvan again. We all spent most of the weekend relaxing and watching movies. I was very well taken care of. Due of the ear and throat infections I was/am feeling like absolute crap so Miss phina and the roomate did everything they could to make me feel comfortable. They took very good care of me. I'm sure that the boyfriend (not mine... miss phinas) would have done the same but he was working most of the weekend.

In other news we dyed my hair this weekend. I went back to red. Everyone (including me) loves it. Also as I'm sure some of you have guessed the roomate and I have something going on. We aren't boyfriend/girlfriend. I'm not even sure I'd say we're dating. We are taking things very slow. I'm not sure what if anything will come out of it but I'm enjoying myself while it's going on.

He treats me really good. He calls me beautiful often. He thanked Miss Phina for introducing him to 'the beautiful girl'. He did absolutely everything he could to make me feel better. He went out and got me coffee every morning. He says he loves how I look in the morning (meaning my zombie look). He liked spending time with me even though I was sick and definitely grouchy.

There are a few reasons why I'm not sure this will go any further than it is now. I have to say though
after GIAND the roomate is like a breath of fresh air.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mossy Stone said...

What's a GIAND?

12:49 PM, September 05, 2006  
Blogger Callie said...

Mossy -

GIAND is "Guy I Am Not Dating". He's the dumb guy who Dani broke it off with a few weeks ago.

Dani -

Glad to hear they're taking such good care of you. BTW - I like your morning zombie look, too. ;-)

1:14 PM, September 05, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Yup Callie is right... it's 'Guy I Am Not Dating' formerly known as MG. lol

You know I'm not sure you've really seen my zombie look. I try to keep a more pleasant attitude in the mornings at your house. I don't want to scare the kiddies.

Which reminds me... I did scare some boys the other morning. Miss phinas boyfriends brother and friend stayed over since they were drinking in Sylvan and didn't want to cab it back home to Red Deer. They left very quickly in the morning. They thought we weren't happy they were there. All because I had my sick zombie look when I got up in the morning. lol

5:17 PM, September 05, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Glad to see you're joining the blogging world Mac!!!

Yeah... my hungover stayed in bed because I couldn't move zombie look couldn't have been pleasant. lol

I'm definitely going to work on getting some pics with my new hair color. I've got some pics of the drive to Sylvan lake but kept forgetting the camera in the car. Hopefully this weekend I'll have some to upload.

5:52 PM, September 06, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

I like Mac's thinking!

3:59 AM, September 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker