Thursday, August 17, 2006

I can't believe it's already Friday tomorrow. Fridays are casual days at my new job so I can wear jeans. Too funny that I look forward to jean day when I wore jeans like every day at the old job. I'll be heading out for chinese food with some of the others for lunch. I guess it's a friday tradition (they go out to various places) and woo hoo for me getting invited.

After work today I went out to two movies with Sticky. Originally we were just going to head to watch Pulse. It was over early though and we couldn't figure out what we wanted to do so we decided to see Talladega Nights. Both movies were ok. I enjoyed Talladega Nights better. Pulse wasn't bad but wasn't as good as I was hoping it would. I have to say a big thank you to Sticky for treating me to both movies in one night.

3 Comments:

Blogger Callie said...

Awww! Hugs to Sticky for treating you to movies.

I want to see Snakes on a Plane.

Enjoy your Chinese Food!!! Now I want some. Damnit.

10:00 AM, August 18, 2006  
Blogger Penny said...

Mossy's catching the earlier flight, Dani, so he won't have time to come visit you in Edmonton (nor will he have time to visit Kristin in Calgary: it was a toss-up depending on which flight).

He managed (thanks to Kristin's explanation on how to do this) to get on a direct flight tomorrow and arrives in Toronto in the afternoon instead of middle of the night!

Yay for me...but too bad he won't get a chance to visit with either of you. :(

7:48 PM, August 18, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I can't watch snakes on a plane. I would have to close my eyes through the whole movie. LOL

Yesterday I couldn't stop saying 'mother fucking snaaaakes on a mother fucking plane' lol

That's too bad. I mean for you and for him it's awesome that you'll see eachother sooner. Too bad that I won't get to go for coffee with him though. Thanks for lettin me know!

8:53 PM, August 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker