Saturday, August 26, 2006

Last night I got to babysit my nieces and nephew for a few hours. I had a blast. My nephew was sleeping but both of my nieces were awake. The younger one was supposed to be in bed but she didn't want to stay there since I was over. I read her a story and still she didn't want to sleep. So I let her stay up for a bit. She cuddled with me on the couch for a while. Once she was falling asleep I took her upstairs to bed.

The older one was able to stay up until her parents came home. She was a total angel for me. She was absolutely adorable. She danced for me and I got a couple short videos on my phone. I also took a pic of her. She was wearing a very cute princess nightgown. I loved getting the chance to spend time with her!

media1.jpeg

I'm really looking forward to heading out of town with Miss Phina tonight. Wish us good weather for the day at the beach tomorrow. I'm going to try remember my camera so hopefully I'll have pics to upload.

3 Comments:

Blogger MYSTIC said...

I was at the Beach at a Wedding..Today has been a very lazy day to say the least. Great Wedding though.

3:39 PM, August 26, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

Obviously beauty runs in the family. :)

6:53 AM, August 27, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I love lazy days!

Thanks Chris!

5:09 PM, August 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker