Saturday, August 19, 2006

Was just over at Motherdears blog. Turns out she tagged me. So I'll do the meme. Of course we all know I don't tag anyone so I'll just say anyone who wants to... feel free to do the meme and let me know you did it. I also decided to combine two Memes. One is an old one in which you image google the answers to the questions and post your favorite pic. So I'll put my answer and the google image I got. Of course the images won't really go with the what the names are supposed to mean but whatever. When do I care about making sense. lol

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet and current street name)

Sunshine Warwick (I currently live on a numbered street so I'm using an older street address)






2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandfather/grandmother on your mom's side, your favorite candy)

Since I like it better I'm using my middle name... I was named for my step-grandfather...

Alana Mars








3. YOUR "FLY GIRL/GUY" NAME: (first initial of first name, first two or three letters of your middle name)

Cala












4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)

Purple Dolphin








5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)

Alana Edmonton








6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 2 letters of mom's maiden name and first 3 letters of the town you grew up in.)

Bur'ch'hi'edm (not surprising... nothing comes up when I search this)

7. Terrorist Name: (middle name spelled backwards, your mom's maiden name spelled backwards) -

Yeah.... uh not answering this one.

8. SUPERHERO NAME: (your favorite color, favorite drink)

Royal Purple Strongbow (had to take out the royal part to get any results)

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

That is cool that you found pictures for them!

11:49 PM, August 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seen variations of this one before. The only bit I remember is that on one of them I ended up with "Joey Turtles," which I'm totally using if I ever become a mobster.

1:00 AM, August 21, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

:D I was bored... gave me something to do.

LMAO! That's a great mobster name!

5:12 PM, August 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker