Tuesday, August 15, 2006

It is so nice to have a job that keeps you busy all day. I can't believe it's already the end of day two. At the end of the day because I was in the middle of figuring something out one of the girls had to tell me to leave. I had totally lost track of time. I've been invited to lunch on Friday as well as out after work (Friday or next Wednesday) for drinks. Of course I'll go. I don't want to be seen as a snob. lol

At lunch today I had some female bonding time with the girl that's been doing most of my training. We went shoe shopping. Now I'm not normally a shoe person. I don't have many pairs. Although lately (partially because I was given some) I noticed my shoe collection getting bigger. I ended up buying a few pairs. I also told her I wasn't going shoe shopping with her again for a while. Thankfully there was a nice sale on so they weren't expensive. I figure they are my congratulation gift to myself for the new job.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! You know, at least dickhead got you to motivate and change jobs which you have wanted to fdo for a while and NOW you are happier :)

AT least he was good for something ;)

muah!

9:33 AM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger Callie said...

A girl can never have too many shoes.

Glad you're having a good time at the new place!

10:03 AM, August 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm... shoe shopping. I loves me some shoe shopping!

Wait... I don't think I've ever gone shoe shopping.

12:45 PM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

Shoe shopping! Shoe Shopping! What is it with shoe Shopping? I think all you need is a nice pair of stiletto heels, a killer black dress and a knock out set of "Bleep" and your set!
Oh! This is "ALL ABOUT YOU"..Never Mind...

4:31 PM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

You're right Erika! I'm much happier at the new job. I shoulda done this a while ago!

I think a girl CAN have too many shoes. I don't think I'll ever own a crazy amount of shoes but I'm glad I have more now. :D

So uh... if you've never gone shoe shopping do you go out in barefeet all the time?

Ick I never could walk in stiletto heels.

5:02 PM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger Mark said...

So are we gonna see some pics of you modeling these new shoes?

12:05 AM, August 17, 2006  
Blogger Larry said...

See, now that is how an addiction starts.

"Just one more pair."

"Okay these are nice too."

"Wait, I love those."

Poof. Addiction. Just be careful, pleeeeeeease.:P

4:58 PM, August 17, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

Congrats Emelda, I mean Dani!

9:25 PM, August 17, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Sorry no feet picks :P

Trust me Larry... I will never be a shoe person. I just can't justify owning more than one or two types.

Emelda?

10:08 PM, August 17, 2006  
Blogger Mark said...

Emelda Marcos. Famous for insame inventory of shoes.

10:16 PM, August 17, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Aha... nope that would NOT be me. lol

10:26 PM, August 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker