Monday, August 14, 2006

Today was my first day at the new job. It went really well. The people are very, very nice. Everyone was friendly and welcoming. There was a lot of information thrown at me and my brain was on overload. There will be a lot of time for me to get used to it though so I'm really happy about that.... they aren't hoping I instantly learn everything. I really liked how everyone seems to not only get along but are really friendly with eachother. It's a big company with a little company atmosphere.

I am also so freakin excited about how short my drive is! My old job would take me half an hour to 45 minutes to get to in the morning. The drive home was 45 min to an hour. This job though takes me 7 to 10 minutes. Both there and back. 7. to. 10. minutes! So very nice.

Tonight I'll be heading out to meet up with friends. One that lives out of town will also be there so I'm excited to see her. It's another karaoke place... one where I don't sing. I probably won't sing there yet either because they have it where the singers are on stage. I'm definitely not ready for that yet. lol

9 Comments:

Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

I'm glad your first day went so well. That's awesome. :)

Have fun at karaoke!

8:54 PM, August 14, 2006  
Blogger Callie said...

Woo hoo!!!!!!!

Glad you liked it!

xoxo

10:38 PM, August 14, 2006  
Blogger lowk said...

sweet! new jobs are always nervous times. Glad to hear it went smooth. Maybe you found a new home.

6:34 AM, August 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great first day, Dani!!! :D

7:17 AM, August 15, 2006  
Blogger Penny said...

Sounds like an excellent job and an awesome commute!

YAY!!!!

9:10 AM, August 15, 2006  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

MY day sucked but I am glad you had a great one....may they all be great! Do you get a key to the executive outhouse?

2:19 PM, August 15, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Thanks guys! Today was day two and I had another good day. I do think I found a new home. :D

4:58 PM, August 15, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

That is cool about the short drive. It is almost like working less.

9:23 PM, August 17, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Yup it is almost like working less. It's awesome.

10:09 PM, August 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker