Friday, September 01, 2006

This has been a rough week. I haven't spent a full day at work since Monday. After getting pink eye I got a cold. At least I just thought I had a cold. Turns out I also have an ear infection and throat infection. I've got antibiotics, eardrops, throat stuff (nasty stuff I have to gargle) as well as drops for the pink eye. I feel terrible that I haven't been able to work most of the week. I did go in yesterday and today for a bit. I was pretty much sent home both days. I love that my work is so understanding but I feel bad for missing so much time.

Yesterday though I was really glad to have the afternoon off. A friend needed my help. I'm not getting into the details here. It isn't my story to tell. I'm so glad I was able to get her out of a situation. I feel horrible for what she is going through. I'm going to ask you all to send her some luck and if you pray to add her in your prayers. I worry about her.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, you are having no luck at all lately.

11:13 AM, September 01, 2006  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

I will add your friend to a prayer chain. YOU TOO!

12:47 PM, September 01, 2006  
Blogger Callie said...

xoxo sweetie! Sending all the luck vibes I can.

2:38 PM, September 01, 2006  
Blogger Kal said...

Add "Dani's mystery friend" to list. Check!

2:13 PM, September 02, 2006  
Blogger lowk said...

I"m noot much at praying but I'll keep you both in my thoughts and prayers.

3:52 PM, September 04, 2006  
Blogger CyberCelt said...

Here from Life or Something Like it for C&C Monday.

Hope you are feeling better.

6:38 PM, September 04, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Thanks everyone! It's definitely appreciated!

10:37 PM, September 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker