Friday, August 25, 2006

It's been a busy week for me. Work hasn't been too busy but I was putting to use all the stuff I learned last week. There are a lot of changes happening there. Nothing that will really effect my job but it is strange to be so new and already things are different.

I still love all the people I work with. I've been getting to know them more and more. A few of them want to play matchmaker. I'm also getting a kick out of their shocked expressions when they find out my age. Most of them guess that I'm in my early 20's.

Tonight I think I'll head out with D. Not sure what we're doing yet. If I don't end up hanging out with him then I think I'll head out to where Sticky and Miss Phina are working. Tomorrow Miss phina and I are probably going to spend the day together. When she's done work in the evening we are heading out to the lake. I can't wait to spend Sunday on the beach.

3 Comments:

Blogger Callie said...

I'd lay odds they're already totally in love with her.

;-)

I think it's about time to go camping, Dani. Maybe you and some friends could head out one of these weekends. Not too expensive, and lots of fun!!!

:-D

Great - now I want to go camping . . .

11:44 AM, August 26, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Oh yes it is definitely warm enough Motherdear. Hopefully tomorrow is (it's supposed to be nice out). Since we go to a lake there are no sharks. :)

Thanks guys :D I don't know about them all being in love with me but I seem to get along with everyone. I often have people stopping by my desk to chat ;)

I doubt I'll be going camping this year. The friends I'd go with can't seem to all get time off together. A few of them work weekends. That's ok. Going to sylvan is almost as good as going camping.

12:44 PM, August 26, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

You are not in your early 20's? :)

6:54 AM, August 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker