Friday, August 25, 2006

It's been a busy week for me. Work hasn't been too busy but I was putting to use all the stuff I learned last week. There are a lot of changes happening there. Nothing that will really effect my job but it is strange to be so new and already things are different.

I still love all the people I work with. I've been getting to know them more and more. A few of them want to play matchmaker. I'm also getting a kick out of their shocked expressions when they find out my age. Most of them guess that I'm in my early 20's.

Tonight I think I'll head out with D. Not sure what we're doing yet. If I don't end up hanging out with him then I think I'll head out to where Sticky and Miss Phina are working. Tomorrow Miss phina and I are probably going to spend the day together. When she's done work in the evening we are heading out to the lake. I can't wait to spend Sunday on the beach.

4 Comments:

Blogger Motherdear said...

Is it warm enough to go to the beach there? I think you'd probably freeze to death, here! And we seem to have sharks popping up here and there.

The weather is just getting SO weird!!!

Glad you're enjoying the new job, Kitten! I give all your coworkers about one month before they're totally in love with you and diehard Dani-fans!!!

6:06 AM, August 26, 2006  
Blogger Callie said...

I'd lay odds they're already totally in love with her.

;-)

I think it's about time to go camping, Dani. Maybe you and some friends could head out one of these weekends. Not too expensive, and lots of fun!!!

:-D

Great - now I want to go camping . . .

11:44 AM, August 26, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Oh yes it is definitely warm enough Motherdear. Hopefully tomorrow is (it's supposed to be nice out). Since we go to a lake there are no sharks. :)

Thanks guys :D I don't know about them all being in love with me but I seem to get along with everyone. I often have people stopping by my desk to chat ;)

I doubt I'll be going camping this year. The friends I'd go with can't seem to all get time off together. A few of them work weekends. That's ok. Going to sylvan is almost as good as going camping.

12:44 PM, August 26, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

You are not in your early 20's? :)

6:54 AM, August 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker