Saturday, April 19, 2008

I'm a terrible blogger! I can't believe how long it's been since I last posted. Things are pretty much the same. I'm still in love with my son and staying at home with him. I can't believe he's nearly 7 months old! I've uploaded more pictures of him.

Anyway it's late and I need to get some sleep (very different from my Saturday nights a couple years ago...) but Callie was wanting more posting and more pictures so I obliged. Hopefully next time I post will be a lot sooner.

8 Comments:

Blogger Larry said...

That's too cute. He's awesome.

8:57 AM, April 21, 2008  
Blogger Callie said...

OMG. So flipping CUTE!

What'd you do, Dani? Get him hooked on Tim's coffee already?

The look of utter horror when he dropped the can was reminiscent of every coffee addict's reaction when they spill the perfect cup of coffee.

Too funny.

11:26 AM, April 21, 2008  
Blogger The Wonder Worrier said...

He's soooo adorable!!! I want to squish him.

Please do update more! We miss you!!! :-D

12:08 PM, April 21, 2008  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

Well look who stopped bye to say hello...Missed you. The dude is doing well I see. Good!

4:49 PM, April 24, 2008  
Blogger lowk said...

It was expected. The kid had to be a cutie. After all, his mom is Hot! Come back soon, We miss you.

9:24 AM, August 08, 2008  
Blogger Danikabur said...

It's been so long I figured everyone forgot about me :D I'll try post something soon...

10:05 AM, August 08, 2008  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

We haven't forgotten you, you just seemed to be preoccupied with mommy stuff

1:43 AM, August 09, 2008  
Blogger Chris said...

Cute baby! Glad you are doing well.

12:37 AM, December 07, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker