Friday, February 29, 2008

Yikes it has been a long time since I've updated. A lot has been going on but of course it's all about my little monkey now (maybe I should change my blog name..). My monkey is just over 5 months old. He smiles so much that his great gedo thinks we should have named him smiles. I have so much fun with him laughing and talking! He is already trying to crawl! It's so adorable. He now weighs 18lbs 7 1/2oz and on Wed his first tooth peeked out.


Other than that things with Mr.IT are wonderful. He's a great Dad and thankfully we work well together so that raising our monkey isn't too exhausting for either of us


There is a lot more going on but the baby is waking up from his nap so I have to run. Check out the new pics uploaded on flickr!!


8 Comments:

Blogger MYSTIC said...

So you wait until Leap Year to write...? We hope we won't have to wait another four years will we? Miss your visits.

7:12 AM, March 03, 2008  
Blogger The Wonder Worrier said...

Yay for an update! Even a short one is good. :-D

I'm excited for Jelly-belly's first teeth!!! He's growing up so fast. *tear*

You should totally start Mommy-Blogging. It's all the rage right now. LOL.

8:51 PM, March 03, 2008  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Maybe I should turn my blog into a picture one like yours Mystic. That's what I spend a lot of time on... of course it won't have as much variety as yours...

I know he totally is growing up fast... TOO fast!!! It's unreal!

9:03 PM, March 03, 2008  
Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

SO. FREAKING. CUTE. :)

3:37 PM, March 05, 2008  
Blogger Callie said...

Awwwwww! What a handsome little man!

5:55 PM, March 10, 2008  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Thank you... I agree... he's adorable!

5:10 PM, March 12, 2008  
Blogger Larry said...

Oooooh. Chubby lil cheeks. He is really cute. Welcome back.

11:20 AM, March 19, 2008  
Blogger Callie said...

*tap tap tap tap tap*

If you're wondering, that's the sound of my foot tapping, just waiting for an update.

Ahem.

It's been over a month. Need a picture fix.

1:56 PM, April 16, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker