Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Today my little monkey is one month old! In honor of the occasion I took him to get weighed and measured. The little guy is now 10 pounds 10 ounces and 22 1/2" long. He's grown a lot already. I've also uploaded more pictures to flickr (sorry Stephie no pics of your gifts yet... soon though).

I'm happy to report the thrush is gone (hopefully to not come back) and his breast feeding blisters are gone as well. He is back to being the happy laid back baby he was in the beginning. I'm also thankfully getting a little more sleep.

Well he's waking up (hungry AGAIN) so this is just a short update.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Wonder Worrier said...

Happy One-Month to the little monkey. :-D

No worries about the pics, haha, I know you'll get to it eventually. :-D

Glad he's growing, and is feeling better!!!

5:58 PM, October 24, 2007  
Blogger Callie said...

Happy 1-month birthday Monkey!!!

Glad he's feeling better. Now, go get some sleep!!!

1:46 PM, October 25, 2007  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I'm glad too Stephie... he's such a content baby when he's feeling good. :)

Yeah, I definitely try get enough of that Callie... some nights are better than others.

9:20 AM, October 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker