Saturday, December 22, 2007

Well my Monkey is nearly three months old now. Time sure does fly by. He's still my chubby little man, he weighs 15lbs 11oz now. He talks and laughs so much now and I love every single smile. He's also very strong and loves to sit and stand. He's made me into more of a morning person. He wakes up smiling and I can't help but be happy seeing that.

We're all ready for Christmas here. We didn't buy anything for the little Monkey (well I bought him an outfit) since he won't care and he's going to get so much from others. We'll buy his gifts after we see what he gets.

Hope everyone has a great Christmas!

7 Comments:

Blogger Callie said...

Awwww! Isn't it great what kids do to people???

Need more pictures!

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas, sweetie. (((HUGS)))

7:39 AM, December 23, 2007  
Blogger The Wonder Worrier said...

Have a Merry Christmas, Dani! Enjoy!!!

6:38 PM, December 23, 2007  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Thanks! Merry Christmas to you guys too!!

More pics are uploaded. In two of the pics you can see the blankets your gift card got Stephie! (The one that is blue and you can barely see it under the white blanket and the one covering him on the couch when we're both sleeping)

1:49 AM, December 24, 2007  
Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

Your little guy is so freaking cute! Almost makes me want one. ALMOST. My brother just got me a little hermit crab for Christmas, so I think that's all the responsibility I can handle. :)

Have a very Merry Christmas!

12:14 PM, December 24, 2007  
Blogger Danikabur said...

LOL that's what everyone says when they see him... their ovaries twitch. Then when they hang out wiht him for a while and see he like never cries they twitch even more. :D

Merry Christmas to you too!

1:03 PM, December 24, 2007  
Blogger Callie said...

My ovaries do not twitch anymore!

Nope nope nope. Never again.

Ha!

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

8:34 AM, December 26, 2007  
Blogger The Wonder Worrier said...

It's time for some pressure.

UPDATE.

Tell us about his firth toothy.

Hope you're doing well. xoxo.

10:50 AM, February 29, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker