Sunday, November 04, 2007

It's been rough without Mr.IT here but thankfully with the help of his Mom and Stepdad and my Dad it's been ok. He was really cranky Friday and Saturday evenings. Just like he was Thursday. It's pretty close to collic. Tonight was a lot better and I'm crossing my fingers that tomorrow night will be good as well.

Tomorrow I go for my 6 week check up at the doctor. I can't believe it's already been 6 weeks. Time just flies by like crazy. My little monkey is already so much bigger than when he was born I already miss how tiny he was.

I can't wait for Mr.IT to get back on Tuesday. I miss him like crazy. Monday is our one year anniversary. It's hard to believe it's been a year yet so much has happened it's surprising it isn't longer.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Wonder Worrier said...

Happy Anniversary!!! What a great year for you two! haha. :-D

Glad you've got some good family to support you while you're alone, that makes all the difference.

11:18 AM, November 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker