Tuesday, October 02, 2007


I've uploaded the pics!

It's been hectic but I've managed to get sleep for the last couple of nights. Broken sleep but still about 8hrs so I'm pretty happy with that. Today we take him for his one week check up! I was planning on stopping by work but I think we'll do that tomorrow. He's been eating like crazy and we slept in a little bit so we may want to just head home after the doctor instead. We'll see.

It was great to talk to you Stephie!! Thanks for the congrats Penny!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's just so darn CUTE. (I knew he would be).

I loved talking to you on the phone! Sorry for not calling today or yesterday, I know I said I would. Work is still a littttle hectic as we finish up for the year.

I will call again someday soon though, I promise. I might give you my toll-free work number, so that you can call me and no one is paying anything (I don't want my work to "find me out" hahahaha).

Talk to you soon! Give Baby Boy a smooch from me!

~ Steph

2:09 PM, October 02, 2007  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I totally understand about work. Especially year end. It's crazy at my work during that time too!

I look forward to hearing from you when you have more time :)

I'll give him lots of smoochies from you!!

1:29 PM, October 04, 2007  
Blogger Larry said...

Congratulations.

He's adorable.

8:08 AM, October 05, 2007  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Thanks Larry!!

5:46 PM, October 05, 2007  
Blogger Chris said...

People sure are cute when they are puppies!

11:30 PM, October 05, 2007  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

Hey! they gave you one of those hairless ones, but cute as a button.

1:31 PM, October 06, 2007  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Excuse me! He isn't hairless! Ok so he doesn't have a lot of hair but he does have SOME :P

12:53 PM, October 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker