Friday, November 02, 2007

My little monkey is doing well. We're on our own for a few days. Mr.IT is in Chicago for a software convention until Tuesday. I'm a little nervous, yesterday evening was really hard. Baby didn't want to eat or sleep even though he was hungry and tired. Without Mr. IT here it would have been much more difficult but between the two of us we were able to switch off so neither of us went nuts trying to soothe him. I'm really hoping this evening won't be like that. He slept ok though when he finally fell asleep at midnight. Mr. IT was great and let me sleep all night so that I'd have a full nights sleep before he left. I'm still breastfeeding but we also give him formula at night.

I'm uploading more pictures... including ones from halloween. He was a pumpkin! So cute so check them out.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Wonder Worrier said...

Your little pumpkin was SO cute as a pumpkin!

So honestly...I knew your baby was going to be adorable, but I'm like...blown away by how damn cute he is!!! I want to snuggle him! I'll have to get my ass out to Edmonton one day.

Of course by the time I do, he'll probably be so big... so you better be on baby #2 at that point so I get a little one to squish. lol. ;-)

Hope you're doing well by yourself this weekend. Only two more nights! You can do it! You're SUPER STRONG, so you can handle this kind of thing. :-D I bet Mr. IT is just itching to get back home to you two the whole time he's away.

8:33 PM, November 04, 2007  
Blogger Danikabur said...

:D I can't believe how cute he is either. IF there is a number two it'll be a couple years. Hopefully enough time for you to plan and get your butt out here!!!

It's been pretty rough but thank god for Mr. ITs family and my Dad. Without them I'm pretty sure I would have gone a little crazy.

10:46 PM, November 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker