Thursday, April 26, 2007

I don't have anything really new to write. Things are good. I'm still getting nauseous almost every day. Not pleasant. I've uploaded a couple more pics of the belly (and another of Mr.IT and I).

Today is Pot Luck lunch at work. I of course didn't cook... I'm bringing the buns. Yesterday was Administrative Professional Day and a few of us got bouquets. I was surprised to get mine. It was really sweet... they are spring flowers and each one is different with a different vase. We all got cards and I just thought it so sweet of them to not only get us flowers but pick out different cards to suit us.

I had my usual doctor appointment on Tuesday. I got to hear the heartbeat again... little bugger kept taking off though. The doctor would find it and quickly the baby would move away. Next Thursday is my ultrasound.

5 Comments:

Blogger Callie said...

Both my babies would do that. The doc would find the heartbeat, then they'd swim away, and the doc would slide the wand all over my tummy. It tickled. :-D

However, once it grows bigger, the heartbeat is easier to find. So are the arms and legs. They're the ones kicking and punching you in the organs at all times of the day and night. :-P

9:14 AM, April 26, 2007  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

My daughter does the ultra sounds at the local hospital here. She loves to let the mothers see their babies...especially when there are twins..

5:01 AM, April 27, 2007  
Blogger JR said...

OMG: How behind on the times am I? You're having a baby?!?! That's so awesome! But are you sure it's really yours?

:)

Congrats!

10:04 PM, April 30, 2007  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

OK we need an update...

7:43 AM, May 03, 2007  
Blogger Kal said...

I love it when they stretch out and you can see the lump of their tiny fist or foot protruding from the belly.

It's like Alien.

11:45 AM, May 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker