Thursday, March 22, 2007

Not a whole lot new. We picked up some stuff for the babies room the other day. We did decide to go with the safari theme. It's so cute. I'll definitely take pictures when the room is finished.

I've still been feeling sick quite often. It usually hits me half hour after I get home from work. On one hand I'm glad I'm not feeling that crappy at work. On the other it sucks to be glued to my couch too sick to feel like doing anything. It's just under two weeks until I have my first ultra sound. I can't wait.

I have pics of my belly up. There are one (or two) from March that he'll upload after he takes more. He'll take another picture this weekend so I'll add that one as well. The other day I got dressed for work and when I looked in the mirror I thought I didn't look pregnant. Then I turned to the side. Yeah I definitely look pregnant. A lot of my shirts no longer fit me. One of the ladies at work is positive I'm having twins. I can't imagine that. I'm sure she's wrong though... I'm not nearly sick enough for that... everything I've read says with more than one baby you go through the morning sickness a lot worse.

We're still not having much luck on boys names. We can't seem to agree.

10 Comments:

Blogger Shanshu said...

I've had periods of my life, when my shirts didn't fit me, either!

Of course, for me it wasn't so much a life growing inside me...as much as too many hamburgers.

Ah, well.

8:47 AM, March 22, 2007  
Blogger Danikabur said...

LOL I went through a period like that a few years ago too where I didn't have the baby excuse. I'm liking this time much more LOL

11:24 AM, March 22, 2007  
Blogger Sarantium said...

your little tummy is the cutest. and it's oinly gonna stay cute for 4 more months, and then you'll be huge!!! LOL love you to pieces hun....

4:18 PM, March 22, 2007  
Blogger Callie said...

Dani - don't you believe Sarantium. It's only huge in your mind. To everyone else, it's adorable as all heck.

And you still have time to figure out names. Don't worry about it.

11:12 AM, March 23, 2007  
Blogger Chris said...

Albert. There are no Alberts anymore.

2:22 AM, March 24, 2007  
Blogger Danikabur said...

LOL thanks Sar... I bet you can't wait until I'm waddling so you can laugh at me :P

I'm not too worried. I mean it may not even be a boy lol It's huge to everyone else too... they just think it's cute still... :P

I'm not really a fan of the name Albert. All I think about is Al off Married with Children lol

10:06 AM, March 24, 2007  
Blogger Penny said...

Hate to break it to you, but having twins has nothing to do with how much morning sickness you have.

I had twins and didn't have one day of puking or nausea.

9:21 AM, March 29, 2007  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Shhh Penny don't break my hope bubble!! I know that you can have twins with little or no morning sickness (but am ignoring that fact) but generally (obviously not everyone) pregnancy symptoms are worse if you are having twins so I'm going with that to deny the possibility of twins lol

At least the ultrasound on Tuesday should ease my mind... cuz I'm terrified of having twins...

2:16 PM, March 29, 2007  
Blogger Penny said...

If you've heard the heartbeat, your doctor would be able to tell you if it was twins or not. You'd be much bigger than normal for the gestational age of the babies, too. At four months, I alreayd looked like I was 6-7 months pregnant. you've got nothing to worry about.

3:01 PM, March 31, 2007  
Blogger Danikabur said...

The only reason I'm worried about it is because it's possible. I'm not overly worried plus I know all that you mentioned. I don't really think I'm having twins... it's just there are (according to my Dad) a lot of twins in my family and I haven't heard the heartbeat or gone for an ultrasound yet so the possibility is there. Plus I did get bigger than people usually get at this stage (not a huge amount) and I know a couple people that had twins and didn't even suspect. The size and pregnancy of the one was very similar to her previous two pregnancies. The other one was a bit bigger but not enough to make them think twins.

I'll have the ultrasound and hear the heartbeat on Tuesday though so only a few more days of wondering :D

7:19 AM, April 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker