Friday, April 20, 2007

I didn't want to post about this until I knew more. It's been a bit stressful the last couple of weeks for me. I had a pap test and they found abnormal cells. The cells are high grade so they were concerned that there could be cancer cells as well (especially since my last pap test found nothing). I had more tests and I'm pleased to say there are no cancer cells. The high grade cells are still a concern but it's something to keep an eye on. I'll go back for tests after the baby is born and probably every six months. There is a good chance the cells will turn into cancer but at the same time there is a chance they'll just go away. I'm taking the good news and trying not to worry about the maybe.

Only a few more weeks until I move in with Mr.IT! He and my Dad have been discussing the rest of the painting and hopefully some will get done this weekend with them able to finish next weekend. I should really get some boxes and start packing.

Two weeks until my next ultrasound! I'm so excited to see my baby again!

9 Comments:

Blogger Sarantium said...

I am so excited for you. Don't worry to much, think about what you have to look forward to....We can't come down because it snowed alot and the roads are crap. Sorry Honey, miss you

8:49 AM, April 20, 2007  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

You need to be about getting ready for the big event...do not worry about anything else right now...concentrate on letting BUBBA out into the sunshine...how is your little alien doing...?

2:18 PM, April 20, 2007  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Miss you too. Stupid weather!

Little alien is doing well :) He's moving around quite a bit.

8:14 AM, April 21, 2007  
Blogger lawbrat said...

WOW! Congrats! I've been so out of it, I'm sorry I haven't been around. I'm so happy for you and your little alien boy!

Big Hugs!

4:25 AM, April 22, 2007  
Blogger Callie said...

Glad to hear the news about the scare. Maybe you should ask your doc if, after the baby is born, there would be any way to remove the abnormal cells through laser surgery.

Have fun getting the new place ready. Make sure the guys do all the work. ;-)

9:44 AM, April 23, 2007  
Blogger Kristin said...

Wow, weird.. I went thru the same thing when I got pregnant with Miss P. The abnormal cells can become cervical cancer, however there are effective treatments that can happen. By no means do I want to scare you or worry you or whatever, but if you have to go down the treatment road, please please please go the laser route. You will be "encouraged" to go for the removal with something that resembles a melon baller/ice cream scoop, but having some experience in this department, you only end up going back again and then being sent for laser anyways. Skip the ice cream scoop k?

Oh and btw, did you get my email?

2:04 AM, April 25, 2007  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Thanks for the advice... I'll definitely keep that in mind. Laser sounds much better than an icecream scoop.

No I didn't get your email... or if I did I must have accidently deleted it.

7:21 AM, April 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm keeping you in my thoughts.

7:07 PM, April 25, 2007  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Thank you Lola!

7:10 AM, April 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker