Saturday, March 31, 2007

Only a few more days until the ultrasound. I'm getting more and more excited. The weekend will probably go by pretty fast since I'm working both today and tomorrow. The nice thing is I get time off in lieu.

Another thing that has me excited is my brother finished his single. He emailed it and I really like it. Of course I'm biased but so far everyone I've had listen to it agrees that it's really good. It's country and the song is a good two stepping song. He's in the process of finishing the CD and it should be on shelves sometime this month. The single will be released to radio very soon. I'm absolutely thrilled for him. It's been his dream for a long time and I'm glad something is coming of it. The single is called "Didn't smell the Coffee" and his artist name is Bobby Wills. I think it'll be a bit before it gets to the states (dependant on how well it does here I believe) I don't doubt that it will get released there too.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's pretty cool news for your brother! Awesome!

And I can't wait to hear about your ultrasound! :-) I'm glad everything is going well.

I just wanted to let you know that I posted a few recent pictures in a new LiveJournal entry so if you want to go take a look you can. :-) There's not a ton, but I thought I'd let you know.

8:49 PM, April 03, 2007  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Awesome Stephie! I'll go look at the pictures right away!

7:18 AM, April 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker