Thursday, April 19, 2007

Being sick and not able to take anything is definitely not fun. Thankfully the tylenol (regular strength) actually did take some of the edge off. I'm finally getting over the cold. I still have a bit of the sniffles but for the most part feel ok.

Second trimester is supposed to be the best part of being pregnant. You're supposed to feel all wonderful and no longer have trouble sleeping... the morning sickness should be gone. Of course I couldn't possibly be following what it's 'supposed' to be like. I still am sick (granted not as often) and I definitely still have sleeping issues.

The cool thing is I have felt the baby moving. It's really light so sometimes I think it's my imagination... but it's pretty neat. Mr.IT was able to feel it once the other evening... of course he stopped moving (after moving quite a bit for an hour before he got here) so he wasn't able to feel him more. So the movement while very cool also makes me more paranoid. If I don't feel him move all day I get worried. Of course he's probably moving when I am not paying attention (it's still so light it's easy to miss it).

1 Comments:

Blogger MYSTIC said...

THE FUN HASN'T EVEN BEGUN YET...YOU HAVE A LIFETIME OF MEMORIES AHEAD...

7:51 PM, April 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker