Thursday, January 18, 2007

Wow it's been a while since I updated. I don't spend much time at home anymore so it's harder to get online. Things are going really well. I had my first review at work and it went great. I'm still enjoying my job even when it's very busy and/or tedious.

Mr. IT and I are doing really well. There were a few bumps this past couple of weeks but those are worked out. While the bumps are not so nice but the good thing about it is our communication. It's nice to know that we actually have that. He still spoils me and treats me like a princess.

My Dads operation has been booked. It's scheduled for February 16th. We also discovered part of the reason for why they didn't do it while he was in emergency. It's because of the other operations he has had. It isn't a simple operation like it normally would. It's a more serious (risky) operation with more possible complications. Luckily he hasn't had another attack and hopefully won't before the operation. When he has the operation he will be in the hospital for 3-5 days... if they could do the usual operation for the gall bladder he'd be out that day. I'm a little nervous about it but relieved to know that the surgeon that did his other operations will also be doing this one.

Also because I got a new camera for Christmas and when playing around with it I took a couple pictures of myself. I'll post them since the last picture I posted wasn't so good and I don't mind either of these...

Self Picture

Another Self picture

14 Comments:

Blogger Callie said...

You look different for some reason. I can't place it. Have you lost weight again?

Keep us posted on your dad.

xxoo

9:55 AM, January 19, 2007  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I've pretty much been mainting my weight. I've been 116pounds for months now. Maybe I look older? Or it's the bags under my eyes lol

I'll definitely keep you posted :)

12:17 PM, January 20, 2007  
Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

Aw, Dani, smile!

Sorry I've been so MIA these last few months. I'll keep you and your dad in my thoughts.

Oh, and I love your glasses - you look totally brainy. :)

7:35 PM, January 21, 2007  
Blogger Chris said...

You look fabulous! I like the glasses, too.

10:53 PM, January 21, 2007  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Thanks Gypsy and Chris!!! I don't mind the glasses but am getting a little sick of them. I'll probably go back to contacts for a while lol

12:03 PM, January 22, 2007  
Blogger Sarantium said...

thinking of you tons!!!!! I will call you when I am down the frist weekend in feb!!!

11:15 AM, January 23, 2007  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

DIRTY GYPSY nailed it...You are not laughing, you didn't smile, and the camera sees all....Next time remember that your adoring fans want to see you happy, not worried about your Dad or upset with Mr. IT....Get to the important stuff like the OILERS and remember to smile...Hope all works out well for your Dad.

5:51 AM, January 25, 2007  
Blogger Shanshu said...

Hey dani, just thought I'd tell you that I'm back blogging again! In case, you know...you missed me or something.

Glad to see you are still blogging strong!

2:32 PM, January 26, 2007  
Blogger JR's Thumbprints said...

Hope all goes well for your dad.

5:03 AM, January 28, 2007  
Blogger JR said...

Hurray for cameras! You're still lookin' good, your man better treat you like royalty! :)

5:52 AM, January 30, 2007  
Blogger Callie said...

Hey - you haven't posted in forever.

HELLOOOOO!!!???!!!

Post, damnit.

>:-P

8:27 PM, February 07, 2007  
Blogger Callie said...

*capering nekkid*

2:52 PM, February 21, 2007  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Yes! Naked capering!

*capers naked with callie*

7:32 AM, February 22, 2007  
Blogger Callie said...

Tra la la la LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

You know - we need some music for the capering.

8:30 AM, February 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker