Thursday, December 21, 2006

I've gotten more used to the hair color but am still not sure I like it. I don't hate it. I love the colors I'm just not sure I love them on me. A lot of the people that have seen it really really like it. Mr.IT likes that it looks like fire. I straightened it today and when he saw me this morning at work he was like WOW you look amazing. Then again, he compliments me even when I look sick and gross.

The Christmas party was a blast. I did miss Mr.IT but had a great time anyway. I danced most of the night. Threatened to dance on a table a few times... there just wasn't any tables cleared so no room. I have pictures but they are all pretty bad so I'm not posting them. Not only are they bad but they also have co-workers in them and I'm not sure how they'd feel with me posting pics of them so I won't.

Last Christmas I had a package sent to me. It was an anonymous box of very yummy chocolates. I scoured the packaging to find who sent them but there was nothing. Last night I got another package. The yummy chocolates again. This time however I know who they are from. So thank you, thank you, thank you Callie and Lowk!!! I'm saving them for Christmas Eve for my family to have some too. I'm sure they'll thank you too.

4 Comments:

Blogger MYSTIC said...

Callie always did like you best...I get coal from Santa

8:54 AM, December 22, 2006  
Blogger Callie said...

Awwww! Sorry, Mystic! But, Dani's prettier.

:-P

Hope you enjoy them, Dani-honey! Have a WONDERFUL Christmas.

9:17 AM, December 22, 2006  
Blogger Sarantium said...

Merry Christmas

8:02 AM, December 24, 2006  
Blogger lowk said...

You're very welcome Dani.

Mystic burn the coal to stay warm. That's what I always do.

5:05 PM, January 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker