Monday, December 25, 2006

Well it definitely isn't the best Christmas Ever. My Dad went into emergency yesterday and was admitted in the hospital. Turns out he has Pancreatitis. He has to get his gall bladder removed. We're not sure when he'll have the surgery. Probably tomorrow. I feel terrible for him to be in the hospital for Christmas. We obviously postponed our opening of gifts for when he is out.

I was supposed to head over to Mr.ITs Moms for Christmas day (my family celebrates on Christmas Eve) but I'm skipping out on that. I don't want to be a downer. They understand though and we'll probably do a Christmas dinner another day. I'll stop in when I pick Mr.IT up though.

I'll still have Christmas dinner but it will be at my brothers and then I'll head to the hospital.

Mr.IT has been great. He was with me and took good care of me the whole time. He didn't really want to leave me to go to his Moms but I told him he had to. I also agreed to go to my brothers to make him feel better. So he knew I wasn't alone. We exchanged gifts this morning and both love what we got. So Christmas hasn't been ALL bad.

I hope everyone else is having a very MERRY CHRI
STMAS

4 Comments:

Blogger MYSTIC said...

Cheer up kid..Pour Egg Nog in his IV...He'll thank you later. Glad at least you had someone to hold your hand through the excitement. Dad just wanted the attention. Tell him next year just to put on a red suit and say HO HO HO...everyone will pay attention then. Sorry you got scared at Christmas...But today starts Kwansa! I'll have to find my Kwansa suit. Happy Holidays...

6:11 AM, December 26, 2006  
Blogger Callie said...

I'm so sorry, sweetie. But at least they know what it is, and they can fix it. Hope he feels better very soon.

xoxoxo

9:48 AM, December 26, 2006  
Blogger Mark said...

Sorry about your Dad.

Here's to a speedy recovery!

6:00 AM, December 27, 2006  
Blogger Sarantium said...

Sorry to hear about your dad, Love you!!!

11:24 AM, December 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker