Friday, December 15, 2006

Well tomorrow night is the Christmas party. I have a new dress, shoes, purse and accessories. I also decided to get my hair dyed back to blonde. I'm pretty excited... it's all everyone could talk about all week. I'm still disappointed that Mr.IT won't be going. He did however try and get someone to buy his snowboarding trip from him. Unfortunately there weren't any takers. His plan was to surprise me and show up either to pick me up and take me there or show up there. I would have loved that.

I thought I'd post the menu and some of the entertainment...

Salads
Oven roasted potato salad with stone ground mustard
Mediterranean pasta salad with sun-dried tomatoes
Tortellini salad with garlic aioli
Mesclun greens with assorted house vinaegrettes
Vine-ripened tomato with fresh basil, extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinaigrette
Mixed garden greens with champagne vinaigrette

Entrees
Roasted baron of Alberta Beef, sauce marchand de vin
Oven roasted pacific salmon with soy and ginger glaze
Roasted garlic chicken

Accompanied with rice pilaf and scalloped potato; an assortment of freshly baked breads and rolls with plain and flavoured butters

Dessert
Selection of cheesecake, Tortes, Pies and Tartlets

I'm drooling just thinking about all that yummy food!!! From what I hear when everyone arrives they have that genious young boy playing piano. He's the one that has been on Leno and Oprah a few times. Plus they have a comedian. Then there is dancing and karaoke. Before heading to the party I'll be meeting up with some people at the hotel they are staying at for pre-party socialization.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker