Sunday, December 10, 2006

I still seem to be having bloggers block. It's probably because nothing much is going on. Work is still good. I was sick with the flu and missed a lot of work last week but I'm still enjoying my job. Mr. IT and I are still going strong. He's away this weekend and I miss him.

Last night I went to my brother and sister-in-laws to play a game. Growing up we regularly had game night. It was every week either friday or saturday. I've always loved playing games. Didn't matter much which game and we'd play a bunch of different ones. So earlier in the week when my sister-in-law asked if Mr. IT and I wanted to come over for a game night I was happy to say yes. Mr IT obviously couldn't go. My Dad came though. It's been a very long time since we've done that.

Friday night I went to a comedy club with a couple friends. The first comedian (the host) was pretty funny but the second one sucked. The headliner though was hilarious. I've never really had the urge to buy a comedians DVD afterwards but I bought his.

1 Comments:

Blogger Danikabur said...

He was snowboarding in the mountains. Otherwise he definitely would have gone.

6:11 PM, December 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker