Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I got tagged by Mystic to list five weird habits. I'm not sure I have 5 weird ones (at least that I can think of right now...) so I'll list the ones I think of plus a couple other habits I have.

~ I play with my hair all the time. The longer it is the more I play with it.

~ I chew on my nails. I don't bite them off. I just chew on them.

~ If I'm in a restaurant I have to sit so I can see the door. Either that or so I can see the majority of the other tables. I think I have a slight phobia of crowds or maybe it's a combination of crowds and fear of enclosed spaces.

~ I fidget all the time. Even when I'm not nervous or bored. If I have a beer bottle in front of me the labels all get taken off. If I don't have anything in front of me I'll take out my cell and play with it. (like spin it around on the table)

~ Not getting enough sleep. I like spending time at home but I prefer to be out with friends. If I'm having a good time (which I usually am) I tend to decide to stick around later than I should. Even if I'm home though I will usually get to doing something and end up staying up later than I should. I'm definitely a night owl.

Tonight I'll be going out for wing night. I'm sure Dillon will be there. I think I'll be fine. I'm bringing him one of the books he lent me (I'm not finished the other one).

I think I'm at the anger phase of getting over it. I went through denial (when I took him back after the first time he was a jerk). Then I went through sadness (crying on Saturday when he showed up). Now I'm onto the anger phase. The only thing that happens when I'm in the anger phase is whenever I think of him I say something like 'mother fucker' or 'fucking jackass'. So for a little while it seems like I've developed tourette's. I'm not really sure what the phase after that is but I'm thinking if this phase lasts only as long as the others did I'll be finding out tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger MYSTIC said...

Anger is good....One step closer to I'm over it! Don't chew your nails

7:00 PM, January 11, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Anger is easy to have when I don't see him. Not so easy to have when I DO see him.

I just chew on them.... they don't break. I have nice nails. :D

9:25 AM, January 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker