Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Sometimes I just want to go back.... currently I want to go back to this

Me

Me

Me loving the tubing

Hangin in the water

Sky at Wizard Lake

The warm weather. The enormous amounts of fun. The carefree time on the lake. That's what I want. I am done with being stressed. I am done with drama. I want to walk away. I know if I do I will regret it but at this point... I just am tired of being upset.

I'm tired of getting hurt. I'm tired of not knowing... or not understanding. Of feeling like I'm not enough or not worth it. Or something. Just so tired. Tired of trying again and again only to get hurt each time.

4 Comments:

Blogger lowk said...

I wish it was warm weather too Dani. I could ride my scoot and go through my truck and fix all that needs fixing. Not to mention use the pool. :D

9:28 PM, December 27, 2005  
Blogger Joe said...

If it means more bikini pictures, then summer cannot come fast enough.

9:45 PM, December 27, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Not just warm weather but the feeling of carefree summer evenings on the lake.

It definitely does wear you out... but then you just keep at it and you'll get the carefree days again. Even if it is in between stressful days.

lol Joefish there probably will be more pics like that come summer time.

8:52 AM, December 28, 2005  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

OK enough of the Holiday Funk..Let's get on to the next holiday...Where's the celebration going to be and how do you plan to welcome in the new year? What Resolutions have you made and plan to keep or break. And Whom do you plan to be with...??? You start it off Danki...What is the plan??? What was your best and worse NY celebrations?

9:59 AM, December 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker