Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Had an absolute blast last night. I went out to the usual place. At first it was just D and I. Dillon was of course there which was kind of painful. Since we will both still be going there I have to get used to seeing him. I was a little sad but it wasn't as bad as I expected.

B and C came around 9:30 and we spent the rest of the evening in laughter. We started telling funny stories from our past. The guys had some really good ones. We were laughing so hard I had tears. It was exactly the kind of night I needed. My laughter has been missing and I'm glad to see that it's back.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! I am so glad to read that. AND there is nothing better than dumbhead seeing you ain't sad! no sireee bob!!

10:44 AM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

TAG KIDDO, COME OVER AND READ THE RULES. IT IS AN EASY ONE I HOPE. MD GOT ME....IT WILL HELP YOU FORGET SHIT FOR BRAINS FOR AWHILE.

6:30 PM, January 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had a good night, sorry I missed it^^ I love ya, you deserve a guy who knows how to treat a women right.

11:10 PM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Too bad he was already gone when we got to laughing like that.

Thanks and love ya back toochy! :D

9:01 AM, January 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker