Friday, January 06, 2006

So today I'm wearing black pants a white tank top and a black sweater. I walked through the back and one of the guys stopped me.

Jerk: Looks at me and points to me. 'You might as well be naked'
Me: Extremely puzzled look on my face. 'huh'
Jerk: Waves around finger that is pointing at me. 'You might as well be naked'
Me: Giving a dirty (yet still confused) look 'uh...' I then walk away.

This is the same guy who in the summer told me while pointing in the direction of my cleavage 'too small'. I'm not entirely sure what he was refering to as being too small.

9 Comments:

Blogger Callie said...

Tell him if he doesn't stop looking at your boobs, gorgeous as they may be, you'll have him written up on sexual harassment.

Twerp.

2:26 PM, January 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agreed. Any reasonably intelligent person should be aware that in this day and age certain behaviours are not conducive to a comfortable working environment. Not that such behaviours ever were, it's just now we've got systems and expectations in place to prevent harassment.

4:25 PM, January 07, 2006  
Blogger Mark said...

So maybe from now everytime you walk past him, point at his crotch and laugh?

6:13 PM, January 07, 2006  
Blogger lowk said...

There ain't nothing wrong with your cleavage pretty lady. He's just a jerky. Burn him if he says anything again.

7:58 PM, January 07, 2006  
Blogger AVIANA said...

All I can say is ASSHOLE!! To him of course!!!

www.lisafrancisco.blogspot.com

8:16 PM, January 08, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I'm thinking the next time he makes a comment I'll just tell him that it is unacceptable and I'll get a lawyer if I need to.

The hot coffee idea sounds good though....

8:37 AM, January 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like mark's idea...point to his crotch and say TOO SMALL & laughs off.

trix.

9:27 AM, January 09, 2006  
Blogger Mark said...

Thanks Trix!

8:33 PM, January 09, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

LOL that is definitely a good one.

9:14 AM, January 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker