Monday, December 26, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRIX!!!!!!!!

I can't really explain why I dislike Christmas so much. I guess it has to do with being reminded of what I don't have. I try to think of all I DO have (like a great family and wonderful friends) but in a way hanging out with the family and seeing other families so happy around Christmas makes me realize that (even though I currently have a boyfriend) I'm still alone. For another Christmas. I had places I could have gone on Christmas Day but I just didn't want to be the outsider looking in again. Which is how I feel.

I went over to a friends place to hang out with him and then to another friends place to hang out with a bunch of people. It was definitely more in line of what I wanted to do. I was still a little down. Especially since Dillon didn't phone me but showed up at the friends house (not knowing I'd be there). I understand that he doesn't like Christmas either and that hanging out with family takes a toll on him but to not want to talk to me when he was free of his family stuff makes me feel like I'm unimportant.

It's probably just a Christmas thing and I'm not putting too much weight on that. I am going to try and shrug it off because I can see these holidays put him in a bad place. It's just the holidays put me in a bad place too and I'd have really liked to have spent some time with him.

Enough of my whining. Last night at the friends place there was a lightsaber. A very realistic looking and sounding one. I want one. It's so cool.

One of the best moments Christmas Eve was my 3 year old niece opening the gift I got her. As soon as she got an idea of what it was she repeated in a very excited 'oh my gosh'. It was the cutest thing!

7 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

I wouldn't put too much on Dillon not calling. A lot of people get weird and stupid at Christmas.

9:13 PM, December 26, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I wouldn't have put much into him not calling if he hadn't showed up at the friends house.

Even still I'm not upset with him for it. It definitely bothered me but as you said people get weird at Christmas.

8:57 AM, December 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! THANKYOUTHANKYOU for my birthday wishes!

i feel so special!!!!!

xoxo,
trix. :)

9:59 PM, December 27, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

You're welcome! I'm glad it made you feel special... cuz you ARE special!

8:48 AM, December 28, 2005  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

Don't get so down in the dumps, that is normal for this time of year. I got that way when Dan caught my car on fire. You do have great friends and if dodo didn't call it's his bust. You have so much going for you and the right person will be willing to share those times with you. Just be patient, it'll happen. Just remember GUYS ARE DUMB when it comes to the rules. We didn't write the book so therefore we do not have to play by it.....Mo said I could say that...the DUMB Part.

1:00 PM, December 28, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget that K was so impressed with his Anakin Skywalker lightsabre that he bought me Darth Vader's the very next day. Let's hear it for epic duels on the front lawn at 4 in the morning after too many pitchers of paralyzers.

Oh yeah, and guys are stupid. ;)

Pitchers of Paralyzers. Pitchers of Paralyzers. Pitchers of Paralyzers. Pitchers of Paralyzers.

Now the words have lost all meaning...

10:37 AM, January 07, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I need me a Mace lightsabre so I can join!

Yup.... guys are definitely stupid.

8:47 AM, January 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker