Monday, January 02, 2006

What a busy weekend. I went shopping both Friday and Saturday. I attempted to find an outfit to wear on Saturday evening. I couldn't find anything along the lines of what I wanted. I did find a nice pair of black pants which I wore. I also wore my backless shirt. The shirt I bought over a year ago but hadn't yet gotten the courage to wear. I had my hair in pigtails to imply nice and the shirt to imply naughty. Not exactly the look I was going for but it worked fine.

I also discovered that although I haven't actually lost any more weight I do wear another size smaller. No idea how that happened but I'm not complaining.

Right after shopping on Saturday a friend and I headed off to my Dads New Years Party to bartend for a couple hours. It was a good way to start the evening. We both bartended there last year (although last year we stayed the whole night) and had a blast. The two of us have fun together no matter what we are doing. We were there from 6:15pm until around 8pm. We made $25 each (we didn't actually think we were getting paid this year since it was only a couple hours) and had a very tasty supper.

Right after we went to her house to change and head out to the usual place. It was pretty busy there but not too packed. Despite the Oilers loss we were all hyper. I had an absolute blast. It was a great way to ring in the New Year.

Here are some of the things that went on:
~ Danced on the bar
~ Caught a glimpse of some fireworks
~ B won a DVD player which he gave to me (thanks B!)
~ Was told by the bartender to grab her ass because it's such a great ass
~ Grabbed her ass (it is a great ass)
~ Danced more on the bar
~ Wanted to play fight with D but she refused. I think she is a little chicken due to our last fight.
~ Claimed a few more people as mine
~ They agreed to the claim
~ One girl was upset that I didn't claim her
~ Claimed her too
~ Listened to funny messages left by Mac
~ Left funny messages for Mac
~ Had a funny conversation with Mac (which included arguments on who was visiting who next)

I'm sure I'm missing things to add to the list. I had a fantastic time.

New Years Day was spent in my PJ's the entire day. I stayed at D, D and B's overnight and as soon as we were up we threw Firefly in and watched the first 7 episodes. We ate pizza and lounged all day. I got home just in time to shower and go to bed.

Happy New Year to everyone. I hope we all have a great year!

16 Comments:

Blogger AVIANA said...

Happy New Year! I'm new to this blogging thing. I'm glad I found your site that is just a diary on your daily life which is what my site is about. I thought all of these sites had to have a major important theme but I guess not. Anyhow, like your diary format.

www.lisafrancisco.blogspot.com

2:11 PM, January 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!!

Sounds like a fantastic time was had by all!
I did the whole jammies thing ALL WEEKEND! It was great!

4:25 PM, January 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey sexy^^ You know I dont read these often, but I thought I would leave you a hello^^ I luvs ya!

10:44 PM, January 02, 2006  
Blogger Callie said...

Sounds like fun, Dani!!! Would have loved to see you dancing on the bar.

Oh - and I think it's Mac's turn to visit (but only if she takes me with her)!

:-D

9:51 AM, January 03, 2006  
Blogger Joe said...

Do you keep track of exactly how many people you've claimed?


Woohoo for Firefly. I just discovered that show a few months ago (only a few years too late) and I love it.

10:21 AM, January 03, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Thanks lisa!

I would have liked to do Jammies for the whole weekend lawbrat. Sounds like yours was relaxing.

Dan! *hugs* thanks for delurking!

I hope so Motherdear!

Would have loved for you to be there too Callie! You're right it is Macs turn to visit.. then again though I get to see more of you if I visit so I don't mind. :D

Joefish I actually haven't been keeping track. I'd need to sit down and count everyone out to give an exact number. LOL LOL

I was pretty upset when they cancelled firefly. I kept trying to tell people it was a good show and they needed to watch but none really wanted to give it a chance. Until now with the DVD's they were willing and all like (some love) it. Now they wish it hadn't been cancelled. LOL

11:02 AM, January 03, 2006  
Blogger Mark said...

What? No pictures of you dancing on the bar or grabbing ass? hehe..

12:19 PM, January 03, 2006  
Blogger Cat said...

Happy New Year! Now post PICTURES.
:)

12:32 PM, January 03, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Actually a friend did take some pictures. I'll post them (if they are good) when he emails them to me. :)

2:48 PM, January 03, 2006  
Blogger Mark said...

Awesome, can't wait!

5:08 PM, January 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy new year dani!

btw...you didn't mentioned if YOUR ass got grabbed...

pix plz.

trix. ;)

7:29 PM, January 03, 2006  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

Hey people, knock off the grabass...Now I know why we use that term...The Canadians started it!

7:47 AM, January 04, 2006  
Blogger Callie said...

Yeah, but - it's so fun to grab their asses!!!

:-D

Woot!

10:50 AM, January 04, 2006  
Blogger PJ said...

There are few things as good as sitting around and doing nothing. Happy New Year!

11:35 AM, January 04, 2006  
Blogger lowk said...

You're right Dani.It would be great to have you visit, but we still wanna take the family to visit you. ROAD TRIP!!!!!!! :D

12:46 PM, January 04, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I will be getting some pics of New Years. They are burned on a disc for me.. he just forgot to bring the disc. Soon as I get them though you guys will see them.

I still want you guys to visit too!!!

10:32 AM, January 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker