Monday, January 09, 2006

I had a pretty good weekend. On Friday everyone from work went out for drinks for one of the guys 50th birthday. After that I went and traded my cell phone with B. The one I bought in Sept kept crashing when I'd go to text. I already took it back and they replaced it once but the new one kept doing it as well. So since B bought a new phone in Oct and then decided to get another new one in Dec he had an extra that he was willing to trade. I'm so excited to have a phone that doesn't crash on me. Plus it's a camera phone.

I hung out with various friends throughout the evening and ended up getting home pretty late. I set my alarm for 11am on Saturday. I wanted to sleep in but not the entire day. I forgot to turn my alarm on though. My Dad came in to wake me up at 4pm. I had to be at my nephews baptism by 4:30pm. Luckily I managed to get there on time. Afterwards I headed over to my brother and sister in laws.

Headed straight to Name that Tune from there. I had a pretty good time. Got drunk (lots of people were buying me shooters). Some of the usual crowd wasn't there but there were still plenty of people. I was happy that Dillon was one of the usuals that was not there. He did however show up there by the end of the night.

Sunday was spent relaxing and watching movies. Then home to do laundry. I am not looking forward to having to work next Sunday. I've very much been enjoying the last couple of weekends off and the lazy Sundays.

4 Comments:

Blogger lowk said...

You are just way too busy. I"m tired just reading your blog. "whew"

12:54 PM, January 09, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

LOL well I really wasn't that busy this weekend... I spent a lot of time sleeping and relaxing.

I'm usually busier. Next weekend will probably be a busier one.

1:04 PM, January 09, 2006  
Blogger Callie said...

You slept till 4:00??!!!!

What are we going to do with you?

1:17 PM, January 09, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

LOL yeah until 4 and who knows how much longer I would have slept if my Dad hadn't come in to wake me up.

I think it's because I've got a bit of a cold though... that and catching up on sleep I lacked during the week LOL LOL

1:23 PM, January 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker