Friday, December 30, 2005

What a night. I went out last night to my usual place. Dillon was there. It was really difficult to see him. I stayed though because I knew that he would always be there and I have to get over seeing him.

One thing that made the night a lot easier was a BUNCH of friends showed up. Ones that I haven't seen in a while. One in particular I haven't seen for at least a year. It was great to see them. It's funny how you can not see someone for a long time yet when you do it's like time hasn't really passed.

I did end up talking to Dillon near the end of the night. He apologised. Not only for being a jerk on Monday but also for not talking to me sooner. He said that he tends to run from things. I told him that neither of those things better happen again or I will walk away. I won't be treated like dirt and I won't be left hurt/confused for days before it gets worked out. So we're still together. I'm glad it got worked out but I'm even more hesitant about the relationship. We'll see how it goes.

4 Comments:

Blogger lowk said...

As long as your both happy and honest with each other it'll work.

3:05 PM, December 30, 2005  
Blogger Sarantium said...

I Hope everything works out for yoou Honey... Happy new year

5:29 PM, December 31, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy new year dani!
let's hope '06 will be a wonderful year for all of us.

trix. :)

7:46 AM, January 02, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Thank you!!! I hope everyone has a great year!

10:18 AM, January 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker