Sunday, May 15, 2005

Just got home. Had another great night of dancing. Was hit on by a guy thats only 21. I think he would have asked for my number except that I was like dude you're SIX years younger than me! I was asked by a different guy for my number. He was probably around 20 as well. I told him no. I also told him the reason was because I'm single and loving it. LOL I think it took the sting of being told no away.

Off to bed. I am so addicted to blogging I HAD to blog that first. LOL

Edit: Just to be more clear. I don't have a problem with dating younger guys. I totally would if I was interested in them. The first guy was blonde and I am not attracted to blondes. The other was cute but also seemed to be hitting on other girls. I think he also was very into drugs. I am not at all into drugs. So their ages are not what made me decline their advances.

4 Comments:

Blogger Callie said...

Sounds like you had lots of fun!

And honestly, what's so wrong with dating a younger guy? He'll have more stamina . . .

;-)

Can't wait till you're here!!

8:23 AM, May 15, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Not true. Younger does not = more stamina. Also if I had been interested in the guy then I might have not cared abou the age difference. Since I wasn't interested in him it was a great excuse LOL

1:06 PM, May 15, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girlfriend...21 is legal, whats the problem? Well, 18 is legal, but you really want to be able to order a drink, or wine when your out. :-)
I dated someone who had just turned 21 when I was going to be turning 30. Let me tell ya, EGO BOOST. Yeah, I'm shallow like that at times. :-)

1:39 PM, May 15, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

The drinking age here is 18. Like I said.. if I was at all interested I totally would have gone for him (either of them lol) but the first one was blonde and I am never attracted to blondes. No idea why but I seriously have nver liked blondes. The other one was kind of cute but the guy had the crotch of his pants hanging down to his knees. No thanks.

So yeah while its cool that guys that age were totally hitting on me I just was not interested in either.

Still totally an ego boost. I love the fact that people are shocked when I say I'm 27.

1:49 PM, May 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker