Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Still sick. Getting better though. Yesturday most of the guys were home sick again. Most of them are back today. I hope the boss stays away again today though. Yesturday I spent nearly the whole day watching Smallville (I love Lex lol). I now only haven't seen last weeks episode. I sometimes really love my job.

I am getting more and more excited for my vacation. I definitely need the break. I should have pics of the Baby shower up in flickr soon. Since I have nothing more interesting to say right now I'll post this. Hopefully will have more to say later.

7 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

So do you love Lex for his acting abilities, or his super cool shaved head?

Because you know, I'd have to point out my super cool shaved head :)

7:46 PM, May 10, 2005  
Blogger Callie said...

You DO have a super cool shaved head, Mark. You know . . . I always love a man who can pull bald off. Not many can, but when they do . . . watch out! I'm all over it!

:-D

9:05 PM, May 10, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a fantastic vacation. You deserve it. I'm glad your getting better. Being sick sucks ass.

7:55 AM, May 11, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

The super cool shaved head is definitely one of the reasons I like him. I have a thing for men with shaved heads. :)

I'm sure I will have a fantastic vacation. Thanks :D

8:51 AM, May 11, 2005  
Blogger Derek said...

I have a shaved head and a bald ass

8:35 PM, May 11, 2005  
Blogger Mark said...

Awesome.

Maybe there IS hope for me.

11:24 PM, May 11, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Bald ass is good... hairy ass is definitely not so good.

1:13 PM, May 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker