Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I couldn't think about anything to write today so a friend suggested I write about our sewer experience.

When you gotta go. You gotta go. Especially when it involves alcohol. I was around 16 when my friend and I were at a little party. I honestly don't know if we were drinking or not but I assume we are since I don't think I'd normally have gone where I did. A friend and I were walking and both had to pee really bad. I have no idea why we didn't just go at our friends house or walk the few blocks to her place but we decided that squating over a sewer was the best place to go. Of course we didn't want to fall over so we figured we'd just lean against eachother.

Thats right. I peed leaning against my friend over a sewer.

Last year I went to California and we'd go boony bouncing. Boony bouncing is when you go out in a car and drive crazy over hills and on dirt roads. It was a LOT of fun. Of course since you are out in the boonies there isn't a toilet nearby. We'd find spots to pee. None of us had toilet paper or kleenex though. The friend that was doing the driving was staying with people and had his clothes in his car. So he gave us clean socks to wipe with. Socks were left all over the place. A few nights later I realized I had a pack of kleenex in my purse. lol

9 Comments:

Blogger Callie said...

Shall I load the bathroom with fresh socks for your stay here??

:-D

11:38 AM, May 11, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

:P

I only need the socks when I'm out in the feilds of California.. not when indoors. lol

11:39 AM, May 11, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dirty hand puppets...
;)

trix.

12:47 PM, May 11, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Ew.. lol

12:53 PM, May 11, 2005  
Blogger Callie said...

EWWWWWWWWW!

Trix - that's disgusting!

lol

1:21 PM, May 11, 2005  
Blogger Mark said...

How come I only can think dirty thoughts when I see the words "boony bouncing"?

8:31 PM, May 11, 2005  
Blogger Joe said...

Nice, Mark! I was going to say something witty about that, but your comment is way better.

12:24 AM, May 12, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is too funny! Great story.

4:50 AM, May 12, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

LOL now I'm thinkin dirty thoughts about boony bouncing

1:12 PM, May 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker