Sunday, May 08, 2005

Had a great time at the baby shower! She got a lot of very nice things for the baby. It was also really nice to catch up with friends.

After the shower I went out with some friends dancing. That was a lot of fun. This time I wasn't hit on. There were quite a few creeps there. Still fun though. I stayed over at my friends house which was nice. Haven't had a (non boyfriend) sleepover in a while.

Work was pretty boring.

All in all it was a great weekend. I miss Sar already though.

9 Comments:

Blogger Callie said...

Glad you had fun. Hope you're feeling better! Just remember - work brings money - MONEY GOOD.

LOL.

7:33 PM, May 08, 2005  
Blogger Derek said...

This has nothing to do with the post but I have to say I am a sucker boobies. Oh and non GF sleep overs are fun too cause if you fool around well they already know nothing is gonna come of it so you dont have to worry about things being wierd

6:03 PM, May 09, 2005  
Blogger Derek said...

Damn that made no sense viva bud select cause ahh fuck I'm drunok

6:05 PM, May 09, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

LOL you sound drunk derek. Thanks for making a drunkin visit (comment).

Yup money is good. We need to find me a rich guy out there so I can get married and not have to work and visit a lot. :D lol

9:13 AM, May 10, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had fun at my shower! I have just downloaded pics of your Crush, check you email soon, and maybe you should post one or two

9:47 AM, May 10, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Thanks!! The pics were too big. Darn.

10:44 AM, May 10, 2005  
Blogger Callie said...

Dani - would you like me to try to resize them?

12:17 PM, May 10, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes it was fun baby. i miss smelling ur hair and feeling how proximity of ur desired body sends shivers down my spine.... *evil laugh* or... *evil cough*

1:31 PM, May 19, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

:D

1:41 PM, May 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker