Saturday, May 07, 2005

How to annoy me (also stolen from Dooce. Thats www.dooce.com)

Tell me while I'm half asleep that you are taking my car to change a part. Since I'm half asleep I don't remember that I NEED the car for some running around before I have to be at the baby shower. Running around for things I NEED for the shower. Then leave your cell off so I can't call and ask how much longer you will be or ask to use your truck.

I appreciate you looking after my car. Please make arrangements with me next time when I can let you know if I need the car.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it! Never ask a sleeping person anything. The answer will not be correct. The proper time to ask is during the time when person is very awake and in the correct mind set.
That. Is. All.

7:27 AM, May 08, 2005  
Blogger Callie said...

Does that go for sex, too???

:-P

Sorry about your car - did you make it to the shower okay?

9:28 AM, May 08, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Luckily he got home in enough time for me to do the running around and get there on time.

I had a great time at the shower.

:)

6:53 PM, May 08, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Oh and as for sex I always say no if they wake me up. Unless I'm given enough time to brush my teeth. Its all in the way its approached. LOL

6:55 PM, May 08, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sex? I think I faintly remember it. Isnt that for the conception of babies? Danika, you dont have babies and dont want any yet, how do you know about sex?

:-)

Have a happy Monday!

6:22 AM, May 09, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Oh I just uhhh know what I heard. Yup thats right... what I heard. ;)

9:13 AM, May 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker