Friday, May 06, 2005

Sick. Again. Everyone either didn't show up or left work early today except the shop foreman and I. Thats due to everyone (including my boss) being sick. I (and the foreman) stayed at work due to needing the money. Thankfully the weekend is here and I'll (hopefully) have time to recover.

It is going to be a busy weekend since my good friend is in town for her baby shower. I'm very excited to spend time with her. Hopefully I won't be a downer since I'm sick. Also I really hope she doesn't end up getting sick from me.

Ah well.. off to my other job now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better sweetie. It sucks being sick. Get some rest, and drink alot of WATER!!

9:53 AM, May 07, 2005  
Blogger Callie said...

Yeah, Dani - hope you feel better. Take care of yourself!!

10:14 AM, May 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker