Saturday, May 14, 2005

Another boring day at work. Thankfully the day did pass fairly quickly. One good thing about Saturdays is there are two of us working which means company when its slow. My friend stopped by to see me as well which definitely made the day better.

Tonight I am heading out with Eelayna to go dancing. A couple other friends may meet up with us. Her and I also joined a gym. (Well I already had the membership but haven't gone lately) I'm happy to have someone to come with me again. Whenever her and I get together there is a lot of laughing and goofing around so I have a feeling we'll become known there. LOL They have a huge room that group classes are done in but when it isn't being used we are free to use it how we like. We plan on bringing music and just goofing around. Dancing. Running. Whatever. Should be a good time.

Oh and I hate to admit it but the quiting smoking isn't going as well as hoped. I've been cheating. I am still trying to stick with quiting though. We'll see how that goes. It helps to remind myself that unless I quit I'll be stuck working two jobs for a while yet. Hope everyones weekend is going well!

3 Comments:

Blogger Hermes said...

"It helps to remind myself that unless I quit I'll be stuck working two jobs for a while yet"

Waitaminute, you have to work a second job... just to pay for your cigarettes?!? You must really have a serious smoking problem...lol

8:57 PM, May 14, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

hermes ~ LOL well the second job is for extra money to go out. If I didn't smoke then I would be able to quit the job.. I wouldn't have as much spending money but I wouldn't be broke. I don't smoke that much but a pack here is like $10.

9:09 PM, May 14, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

LMAO!! should change that to boywatch. LOL

3:47 PM, May 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker