Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I'm at a loss as to what to write. So this post will probably be pretty rambling.

Heading to the gym tonight. Hopefully they will have my bag (gift for signing up a new member). Am very tired today so I am thinking it will be a light workout.

I just have to say thank you to digitalicat for his comments and for dedicating a post in his blog 'unmasking' me. If you haven't already done so you should check out his site (click on his name). Since then many of my friends have told me they agree and I must say its making me very happy to have the compliments.

Sometimes the dumbest things come out of my mouth. Sometimes very funny and sometimes not. The other day I said something (to purposely) make Eelayna laugh. She told me that I had to blog it. She also said that if I did blog it then she would fall out of her chair from laughing so hard. So Eelayna.. you had better fall out of your chair!

"Not only is my underwear riding up my ass, it is also riding up my lips."

8 Comments:

Blogger Callie said...

ow.

just . . . ow.

I hate that feeling.

:-D

1:46 PM, May 17, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

LOL

It wasn't painful... just uncomfortable. lol

1:48 PM, May 17, 2005  
Blogger Joe said...

Thanks for the shout out.

Sorry to hear about your... um... problem?

2:05 PM, May 17, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

You're welcome. The problem isn't a problem anymore so its all good. LOL

2:11 PM, May 17, 2005  
Blogger Joe said...

Ok... now it's funny! I'm picturing you going diving to retrieve the offending garment.

You know, you look around, you wanna make sure no one's looking, you bend over just a bit, you go fishing...

Now that's a fun visual.

9:46 PM, May 17, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Oh typical guy! LOL

11:35 PM, May 17, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats the worst. Ouch.

6:53 AM, May 18, 2005  
Blogger Chris said...

"Not only is my underwear riding up my ass, it is also riding up my lips."

That is what is so great about blogging. You just can get this kind of entertainment in movies or TV and so rarely in books.

10:37 PM, May 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker