Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I'm just over 8 months now (33weeks). I'm getting really excited. I'm really nervous about the giving birth part but I can't wait to see my baby. This week we're going to our first pre-natal class. We've got nearly all the baby supplies we'll need but have yet to sort them and organize them in the babies room.

The change table is still not here. The replacement order arrived at Sears on the 1st but after inspection they discovered it was damaged. So they sent that back and re-ordered. It's scheduled to arrive on the 16th (or around there). Let's hope this time it's good and will finally be delivered.

I added more belly pics from last week. On Sept.5 I'll be going to get naked belly pics. Well not completely naked... my private parts will be covered but the rest of me will be naked. Mr.IT will also be in some of those pics. I'm excited.

I'm also counting down the days until Callie gets here. I really hope the baby doesn't come early.

I almost forgot. We have a name. We had a baby shower/bbq the other weekend and ended up playing poker. There were eleven of us all together, Mr. IT and I ended up being the last two. Since it was going to take forever (due to the amount of chips) to actually get to a winner we split the pot. Then a friend suggested we play for the name. So we played best out of three. Unfortunately for me I lost. His name is going to be Jonah. Things may change though since Mr.IT is now a bit wishy washy on the name and if he decides that he doesn't really want that name then mine will be back in the running. We played for the names not the option to choose the name so if he changes his choice then we're back to square one.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jonah is a really cute name. It's classic but unique enough these days. It's cute, I like it. Too bad you lost... because I know you were set on your name... but like you said, maybe Mr. IT will change his mind. But anyway, if Jonah sticks it's a great name! :-)

Ahhhh over 8 months now! The baby is coming so soon! I can't wait to see him!

~ Stephie

6:48 AM, August 08, 2007  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

Is Mr IT going to be nakkkid in the pics? Pllllease don't let him. The baby will be tramatized...Was Mr. It's name picked because of the Whale, Or is he just being cute? Best of luck to you kid!

9:45 AM, August 08, 2007  
Blogger Callie said...

I CAN'T WAIT! I CAN'T WAIT! I CAN'T WAIT!

(think I'm getting a little exited over here????)

Jonah is a very nice name. It's not wussie sounding at all. Two thumbs up.

10:23 AM, August 08, 2007  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I do very much like the name Jonah. I actually am the one to suggest it. I still like the other name better though.

I also HATE that Mr.IT wants to call him Jonsie (pronounced Joansie). GRRR. When I agreed to play against the name Jonah he said he'd call him Jonsie. I told him that he wasn't allowed and I'd only play if he agreed not to call him Jonsie. So again he's forfeiting the name if he insists on calling him Jonsie.

Mr.IT will be shirtless in some of the pics... but not naked.

I can't wait too Callie!!! It's going to be great to see you and munchkin!

1:23 PM, August 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah... Jonsie. There are a billion males in my family, all with the last name "Jones" (my mom's maiden name). And they always get called "Jonsie" (Joan-see as you said).

Don't let anyone call your precious baby boy Jonsie. hahaha. Jonah is perfect as is, or just shortened to Jon ("Joan").

Oooh... did you guys ever consider Joaquin? (Wah-keen). It's along those lines, and I think it's such a neat name.

5:23 PM, August 08, 2007  
Blogger Callie said...

The only problem with Joaquin is that it's going to be associated with Joaquin Phoenix, and I'm sorry, but the boy is fugly.

Great actor, though.

But . . . just . . . ick.

10:16 AM, August 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha... I think Joaquin Phoenix is cute (sometimes). LOL. But you're right, it would be too associated. Such a cute name though.

10:39 AM, August 09, 2007  
Blogger duff said...

whoa. wait- i feel so totally out of the loop. after months in my cave, i swing by and you're having a baby?

i feel like such a bad reader.

congratulations.

5:32 PM, August 12, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i opened your blog and i saw a newborn photo on the side and i was like OMG you had your baby already!?!? then i scrolled over a few pics and his name is Jaxon? ok...he's not Jonah but maybe you changed your mind... then i noticed he had a Dec. 2005 birthday! lmao!

anyway...i hope all is well. i've been kinda crazy with my family & such & a new baby niece (YAY!) & i've been trying to keep up with your blogs tho not always have time to reply... know that i'm thinking about you!

xoxo,
trix.

7:40 PM, August 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, Trix. That's her nephew. Too cute though. lol.

I can't wait to really see pics of Dani's baby boy!

8:56 PM, August 14, 2007  
Blogger Chris said...

Best of luck with your baby!

11:05 PM, August 31, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Update? Please? Pretty please with a cherry on top? :-)

C'mon... remember when I was fifteen and "so cute"? Let's go back to that and you do what I ask. :-P

5:27 PM, September 03, 2007  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Thanks Duff and Chris!!!

LOL yup that was my nephew Trix. :) Congrats on the new niece.

Your wish is my command Stephie ;)

10:50 AM, September 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker