Sunday, July 01, 2007

The change table didn't end up coming. Actually on the 16th nothing came. We called and they had rescheduled the delivery without letting us know. It was scheduled for Tuesday during the day. Since we aren't home during the day we rescheduled for Wednesday evening. The mattress came but the change table again didn't come. We called again and they don't know where it is. *sigh*

Now though we have the bed all set up and yesterday my Dad came and helped put up the boarder. Actually it was more like Mr.IT helped him. It looks awesome. I'll take pics when we finally get the change table so you all can see.

I'm on vacation this week. On Thursday we're heading out to my family reunion. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone but am not looking forward to the 7 hour drive.

I'm 7months pregnant now (28weeks) and can't believe how fast time has gone. I find it hard to believe there is only a couple months left. I've been getting the morning sickness still... although it seems to happen at night while I'm sleeping. I'll wake up feeling like I'm about to puke. Luckily so far I've only thrown up one more time but it's very unpleasant waking up every hour or so on the verge of puking. I absolutely love feeling him kick though. That's probably my favorite part about pregnancy. It's amazing how strong the little kicks are too... you can see my belly move. It's creepy but very neat.

We're still no closer to having his name picked out yet. I'm still stuck on the name I liked from the beginning and he's still stuck on NOT picking that name. Hopefully one of us will come up with a name we both like soon.

4 Comments:

Blogger Callie said...

I'm guessing Alien Baby wouldn't work on a birth certificate, huh?

:-D

Hope you're having fun at your family reunion!

(((HUGS)))

8:39 AM, July 06, 2007  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

Post something Prego!

3:17 PM, July 12, 2007  
Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

I'm sure a name will come to you when you see him, if you're not able to choose before he's born. :)

I can't believe you are so far along already, chica! I'm glad that things are going well.

11:20 PM, July 17, 2007  
Blogger Danikabur said...

LOL yeah somehow I don't think Mr.IT will agree to alien baby being on the birth certificate.

I'm hoping when he is born we'll just know his name. If not though I think we'll put names in a hat and whichever one gets picked is it. lol

8:58 AM, July 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker