Saturday, June 16, 2007

This past week has been very draining. Mr.ITs Baba (that's grandmother in ukranian) passed away on Monday. I've spent the week with him and his family. I'm very sad that I won't get the chance to know her better and that she won't see her great grandson. She was so looking forward to him. She'd talk about him every day.

In other news we got the babies crib all set up last Friday and today the change table is supposed to be arriving. I'm very excited for that. We still have to put up the boarder and put things where we want them but I think it's going to look great.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about Mr.IT's grandmother! That's awfully sad. *big hugs*. She'll watch over your little one from Heaven, be his guardian angel. :)

I hope you do find something in your mailbox... *whistles*

12:13 PM, June 16, 2007  
Blogger Chris said...

Sorry for your loss. It seems like that happens a lot. Right before my firstborn, my Grandfather passed away.

3:30 AM, June 17, 2007  
Blogger Callie said...

(((HUGS)))

Sorry about his grandmother. It's always sad when someone close passes.

However, just looked at your photostream, and you are so flipping adorable. How is that possible? When I was pregnant, I was just FAT. You get pregnant, and you look all cute.

Jealous now.

8:39 AM, June 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker