Friday, June 01, 2007

It's been a stressfull couple of days. I'm glad it's friday. So happy to be able to relax. The move went really well and everything is all set up. Well not the babies room but we'll be getting the crib in mid June. The basement is kind of a mess too since that's where we put things to store them but I'm sure it won't be long until that is set up.

I'm so happy to hear Callie booked her tickets to come out here for when the baby is born. Let's just hope he doesn't come early or later than a couple days. I'm looking forward to seeing her and munchkin.

Had our first appointment with the obgyn on Monday. That went well... I like her so far. At the end of this month is our last monthly appointment and then we go every two weeks. I still can't believe how much time has already gone by.

6 Comments:

Blogger Callie said...

Woo hoo!!!!

I can't wait.

8:13 AM, June 04, 2007  
Blogger Chris said...

Congrats on your new home and the future visit from Callie!

1:48 AM, June 06, 2007  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

NEVER THOUGHT OF CALLI AS A MID WIFE BUT WOULDN'T THAT BE INTERESTING? JUST HAVE A GREAT TIME, ALL OF YOU...

7:27 AM, June 06, 2007  
Blogger Chris said...

I think Callie can do it!

2:54 AM, June 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Danikins, how are ya? Did you get anything special in the snail mail yet??? *twiddles thumbs*

6:58 PM, June 15, 2007  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I'm ok Stephie... nothin yet in snail mail but we haven't really been checking the mailbox this past week so maybe it's there :)

8:03 AM, June 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker