Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I can't believe it's already the end of May. Time is just going by so fast. I'm a day away from 23 weeks. I feel him moving and kicking a lot more now. Last night he kicked so hard it startled me.

Not much is new with me. I'm packing this week because on the weekend I'll be moving in with Mr. IT. I'm excited but also pretty nervous. He's still a sweetie though. On Sunday he came here and had flowers for me. Two Birds of Paradise... back when we started dating he compared me to flowers and told me that those would be the best to describe me. Totally unique and beautiful. I've never seen those flowers before and they are very pretty... and smell like Easter. The way easter bunny chocolate smells.


9 Comments:

Blogger MYSTIC said...

Glad things are "growing" well. Hoping your move is completed without you overdoing it or harming yourself...NO HEAVY LIFTING OR BENDING...Take care of yourself. Best Wishes

5:27 AM, May 24, 2007  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Definitely no lifting for me. I am going to feel quite useless I think.

7:10 AM, May 24, 2007  
Blogger Callie said...

I love Birds of Paradise! Used to have a tree in the back yard when I was growing up. Soooo pretty. Just like you.

;-)

(((HUGS)))

10:49 AM, May 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to hear you're doing well!! Finally pick a name yet?

1:56 PM, May 24, 2007  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Thanks Callie :)

Nope we still haven't decided on a name. He'll probably be born and we'll still be arguing over his name. lol

7:10 AM, May 25, 2007  
Blogger Chris said...

Flowers that smell like chocolate!?!? Cool!

Glad you are doing well. An exciting time of life for you.

10:23 PM, May 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you are fine and that you will finally move in with Mr. IT. Your little alien isn't much of one anymore and he is growing into a little person. Hope to see you before baby is born, maybe we can get together early next week after work to catch up. Let me know.
Michelle

2:42 PM, May 26, 2007  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Isn't that awesome... I love the smell of the flowers and they are just so pretty!

I'd love to meet up michelle! I can't find your numbers... do you still have my cell number? Give me a call so we can arrange when to meet up!!

9:21 AM, May 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Danikins, we need an update soon to hear about the big move-in weekend! I hope it went well. :-) Don't forget to send me your mailing address and such.

9:59 AM, May 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker