Friday, November 24, 2006

Just a quick post to let everyone know things are good with me. I'm heading into work late today since I'll be there late for inventory. I also want to wish the Americans a Happy Thanksgiving.

Mr. IT and I are still doing well. He knows about my blog. I told him about it. He only read the last few posts (the ones about him). I told him I'd prefer if he didn't read it but he was welcome to if he wanted. I figured that he'd find it eventually and I'd rather let let him know about it before he discovered it on his own.

He is such a nice guy. Last night he had to work late... it was really cold and snowy all day. When he left he scraped off not only his car but also the cars of the others that stayed late.

He and I can talk for hours at a time and I feel 100% comfortable around him. So far so good. It's only been about a month and so I'm still prepared for the shoe to drop. Of course he also knows that and feels the same. We're taking things as they come without pressure on eachother to be the one we want.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

7 Comments:

Blogger MYSTIC said...

THANK YOU FOR YOUR WELL WISHES FOR OUR HOLIDAY...
ABOUT IT GUY THOUGH...HOW DOES HE FEEL ABOUT THE STANLEY CUP?
THAT MY LOVE IS THE STUFF TRUE RELATIONSHIP ARE MADE OF....
WISH YOU WELL TOO.....

12:04 PM, November 24, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I'm a bigger hockey (Oiler) fan than him but he's definitely a fan. We'll be cheering together at playoff time. :)

10:06 PM, November 24, 2006  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

LET THE FUN BEGIN....(I'M SPEAKING HOCKEY)

8:58 AM, November 27, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

:)

5:29 PM, November 27, 2006  
Blogger Luna said...

it's the first time i see your blog. i liked your last post..i feel like reading the one before.

well my weekedn was fine.
i'm happy that you're doing fine and that you told your boyfriend about your blog...i don't think it's something always easy to do...he gets to read all that you think, and maybe things he doesn't know or isn't supposed to...but hope things will work out fine for you two!
see you

2:17 AM, November 28, 2006  
Blogger Callie said...

Hope you're doing well. Saw how cold it is there, and all I could think was . . .

"Thank God I live in California"
"Thank God I live in California"
"Thank God I live in California"

Hope you stay warm.

xoxo

9:01 AM, November 29, 2006  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

NEW MONTH, AT LEAST I SEE CALLI IS STILL ALIVE. LAST I HEARD FROM HER WAS WHEN SHE DID THAT DEAD CHEERLEADER THINGY....LOWK SAYS SHE COOKED A TURKEY FOR HIM, THAT EXPLAINS ALL THE BAKING FLOUR ON HER FACE...NOW THAT I COOKED MY GOOSE, I WILL MOVE ON. HAVE YOU GOTTEN A CHRISTMAS GOOSE YET? :)

8:19 AM, December 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker