Monday, November 13, 2006

It's been a great long weekend. We have today off for Rememberance day. I spent most of the weekend away from home. I ended up going to a party on Saturday night with the guy I'm seeing (I'll call him Mr. IT since he's the IT guy at work). I had a blast. The women now want me to join kickboxing and in their words I'm already one of them and fit in perfectly.

So far things are going really well with him. He really spoils me. Not only with things he says but also with the things he does. Of course because of my luck with guys I'm waiting for the shoe to drop. I'm waiting for the spoiling to end. I'm enjoying it while it's going on though. I'm really happy right now so I'm going with it but still am keeping in my mind all the other times I was so happy only to end up hurt. So I'm being cautious.

2 Comments:

Blogger Danikabur said...

You're right. I'm definitely still enjoying it. It's just I'm also cautious. I'm watching for warning signs and won't be ignoring them if I see them... so far I haven't seen anything I don't like. :)

5:50 PM, November 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooh oooh ooh! IT guy... is he geeky & cute? details plz!! :)

trix.

9:24 PM, November 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker