Saturday, December 02, 2006

Yesterday after work I went out with a bunch of co-workers. I had a blast with everyone. I realize even more what a fun bunch of co-workers I have. I was a little nervous about the upcoming Chrismas gala. Mr.IT will be snowboarding in the mountains that weekend so I am heading there by myself. I really wasn't looking forward to going by myself. For the seating at the gala they don't put people in the same department together. They mix people from all the departments so that people will get to know the other people we work with. I'm still a little nervous about that but I'm hearing they will seat me with someone from my department because I'm by myself. That's only for the dinner part though. After that we all mingle. At that point I have no fear that I'll have a blast.

I'm sad that Mr.IT won't be coming with me though. Would have been nice to get all dressed up with him and dance. Poor guy keeps getting teased about not being there. People keep telling him I'm going to be looking all hot and imagine all the guys hitting on me.

I worked late on Thursday and will be heading into work again today. It's fiscal yearend so it's really busy for accounting. The good thing is I will get a day off because of it. Mr. IT is going snowboarding to the mountains next weekend too and he's coming back Sunday but booked off Monday to have the day to relax. I'm also going to book off Monday so we'll have the day together.

4 Comments:

Blogger MYSTIC said...

JUST HAD OUR COMPANY CHRISTMAS PARTY, I DIDN'T SEE YOU THERE BUT HAVE FUN AT YOURS...I POSTED SOME SNOW BOARDING PICS EARLIER...

9:08 AM, December 05, 2006  
Blogger lowk said...

Glad to hear you're getting to know your co-workers. Callie an I are going to her offise party tomarrow. Just wish I could get hammered.

3:15 PM, December 05, 2006  
Blogger Callie said...

Considering my party is at a winery, you'd think they'd provide designated drivers for all the employees. But noooooo. Something about not wanting to spend taxpayer money. Cheapskates.

8:50 AM, December 06, 2006  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

Don't feel bad LOWK, I had to drive also but most of the company stayed at a CONDO, so they were plastered before and after dinner at the Aquarium...Steam Ship Round, Chicken "Stuffed", Salmon Steaks, Shrimp, and veggies and stuff...Dancing followed..Good Party that the boss puts on every year...You would love it..High School Jazz Band entertained us before dinner..

5:19 PM, December 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker