Sunday, November 05, 2006

It's been a great weekend! Friday I went to the hockey game. Talk about insane. We played like crap for most of it but there were two goals that should have been different. The first Dallas goal shouldn't have counted. Then there was a goal the Oilers scored that shouldn't have been called off. The building went insane. The ref completely fucked up. Later he admitted and apologized but it was too little too late. He shouldn't have made the call in the first place.

Saturday was great. I had a nice relaxing day. Then went out with co-workers in the evening to celebrate a birthday. I left earlier. I hesitate to talk about new guys in my life on here too soon. However I don't think I can help it. He is a co-worker (I know don't dip into company ink but whatever). We've been talking non-stop for a while. Email, MSN and on the phone. He couldn't come to the birthday thing last night but we were able to meet up after.

Originally we were going on a date on Monday.. then moved it to Sunday. We couldn't wait to see eachother though so we met up Saturday. I had a great time. For those wondering it wasn't a booty call... no booty was had. We ARE still going on our date tonight. I can't wait to see him again.

6 Comments:

Blogger MYSTIC said...

HOCKEY SEASON AGAIN...IT SEEMS IT JUST GOT OVER...DO WE HAVE TO GIVE THE CUP BACK OR DO WE GET TO KEEP IT FOREVER...NEVER COUNT US OUT...UNLESS THERE IS BEER INVOLVED.

5:56 AM, November 06, 2006  
Blogger Callie said...

I've come to the conclusion that all Refs stink.

Good luck on your date. Just be careful.

xoxo

3:42 PM, November 06, 2006  
Blogger lowk said...

And the circle starts again. better luck this time.

3:30 PM, November 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That game musta been nuts. I would have felt pretty ripped off being at the game and having been screwed over like that. I felt ripped off enough at home!

10:45 PM, November 08, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

Hockey back already? Sorry about the no booty. Maybe next time?

5:14 AM, November 12, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Hey no worries about the no booty. I wanted it that way. Too soon for that. :)

I'm still pissed at the ref. Of course I'm also pissed at my team. They've been really flat lately.

10:35 AM, November 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker